– Interprets briefs to understand project requirements.
– Contribute to the content strategy and align it with the client’s larger objectives.
– Develop and maintain editorial calendars.
– Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
– Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
– Collaborate with Designers, PR, and other professionals on large and small-scale marketing projects (e.g., email campaigns and landing pages).
– Conduct high-quality research and interviews.
– Proofread and edit copies and drafts as needed.
– Submit work to clients/managers/editors for input and approval.
– Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
– Understand client requirements and gaps in content and make recommendations for improvement.
– Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).