– Own all activities across performance marketing channels such as Meta Ads, Google Search and Display Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Youtube Ads, and more.
– Lead and mentor a team of marketers to execute campaigns and achieve KPIs.
– Analyse campaign data and use insights to optimise campaigns and improve ROI.
– Stay up-to-date with industry trends and changes in ad platforms to identify new opportunities for growth.
– Collaborate with other teams (such as Creative, Design, and Content) to ensure alignment and integration of marketing efforts for clients.
– Monitor and report on campaign metrics regularly to internal and external stakeholders.
– Manage relationships with external partners as needed.
– Develop and maintain a testing and experimentation roadmap to continuously improve campaign performance.
– Work closely with the leadership team to ensure marketing goals align with the company’s overall objectives.
– Work closely with Content Strategists and play an influencing role in the Ad creation process.
– Ensure campaigns and platform setups are according to best practices relevant to the business.